- Compact Size for Space-saving: Without occupying much space, you can easily place this palm-sized diffuser on your desk, countertop, or pack in a carry-on while on the go.
- 2 Misting Modes: You can set it to intermittent mist (6-8 hrs working time) that diffuser mists and pauses every 30s, it goes for almost the whole night; Or set it to continuous mist (3-4 hrs working time) that keep misting until water runs out, it creates an instant fragrance in your room.
- PP Material and Cool Mist: Using PP material, this diffuser disperses a comfortable stream of room-temperature mist, which provides ideal coverage for a small or medium-sized room.
- Colorful Mood Light: InnoGear essential oil diffuser has 8 soothing colors, light can switch from dim to bright. Great for creating atmosphere, meditation, or using as a night light.
- Waterless Auto-off: You can enjoy a restful sleep and keep this diffuser on at night without worrying about overheating. The diffuser will automatically shut off once the water runs out.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I’m a certified aromatherapist. For the price, this is an great little diffuser. It REALLY is. I’ve purchased this many, many times for housewarmings gifts and get-well care packages. I love the multitude of options on this device- from the NUMEROUS light AND color options (for energetic healing and chroma-therapy reasons) to the continuous vs. intermittent diffusion options. This little machine produces a very decent amount of vapor for it’s compact size and overall, it is pretty quiet �. I also like that it has a fairly neutral aesthetic design. The only thing that I could complain about is that the sleek plastic design makes removing the cover a bit challenging. I prefer this over many of the multi-level-marketing products that are available.
I just ordered my sixth one; these are good little diffusers for the money. I had two that were damaged during a flood, and I replaced them once I moved back into my house. I purchased one for a niece; she uses it often and likes it.We currently use these in our bedrooms, and the only reason I'm ordering more is that I'm tired of moving them when I want to freshen up the other rooms of the house.I really don't care for the light feature; I would rather it just remain neutral. It's irritating when you have to click through all the colors to turn it off if you accidentally turn on the lights. But the diffuser works well. We mostly use them to freshen up a room or when we don't feel well (sinuses or other respiratory illnesses), and they are very helpful.I recommend this product, and if I decide I need another I'll purchase again.
I had high expectations for this diffuser as it was highly recommended. However, it doesn't seem to put out enough "mist" to really circulate my room. The room I have this diffuser in is quite small so I figured this would be perfect. I am going to eventually move this to my bathroom in hopes of a better outcome. I will not purchase another one of these.*Side note and update* After I wrote this review I was contacted by the company and asked if I would try another diffuser to see if I liked it better. The new diffuser works great in the space I want to use it. The mist comes out better than the last and it’s very pretty. My daughter has been begging me to buy the same one for her room. I will be buying more of these for my house.
I have the white version of this, so when it came time for Christmas shopping, I had to buy the “manly” version for my best friend (a man). He was hesitant about trying this with lavender essential oils but like me, has found the diffuser to work really well at night.I really like this particular diffuser bc the diffuser’s top is located at the side of the top, not in the middle, and this seems to make a lot of difference in where you can “aim” the spray.This is something I will purchase again for friends & family, and I’ll buy it again if I need another diffuser in the future.
I bought my first one in 2015 - Amazing little unit. FIRST: ALWAYS, ALWAYS use distilled water in your diffuser.Go easy on the essential oils - I'd recommend not more than 8 drops per use. I clean my diffuser about once a month - scrub it in hot soapy water being sure to clean the areas that twist on to the base. Wipe the base unit thoroughly to remove any old oil residue. I've never had an issue with this diffuser and just ordered two more.I was gifted a larger diffuser made by another manufacturer. It had a bright blue light that was always on until the unit was empty - kind of annoying for a dark bedroom. No comparison to this little gem which can be used all night long on the intermittent setting without any lights!! YEAH.