- PAIN REDUCTION Naturally reduces muscle tension, back pain, and headaches by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes. Acupressure releases endorphins that block pain and helps relax the muscles in your back, neck, and feet.
- FULL SUPPORT The cushioned foam mat is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acupressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief.
- RELAXATION & STRESS RELIEF Lay back and relax onto this bed of needles to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Use prior to bedtime to improve your rest and reduce insomnia.
- INCREASED ENERGY & CIRCULATION-Thousands of acupressure points stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making it great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes.
- HIGH QUALITY Made of 100% thick cotton & plant-based eco foam, the acupressure mat has 6, 210 acupressure points; the neck pillow has 1, 782 acupressure points.
I was so ready to be disappointed in this, it's $19 so I figured I'd use it to get me through until I could afford massages or acupuncture. This is the real deal! I have fibromyalgia and this mat made my muscles relax more than they ever have for an acupuncturist. I wish it was bigger to cover more area since the nerves in my whole body are affected but, neck and back are great spots to relax as they really set the tone of the day.
This thing is awesome! Yes, it can hurt especially on those really tight areas but I love it anyway. You can feel the blood start racing through your body, great for circulation. Takes a few minutes to adjust your body to the right position when laying on your back. I lay on it all different ways. Pull your legs up when on your back to get the middle of your back and spine, I love standing on it, the hip area hurts but I do it anyway. If your really a trooper kneel on it. I use it almost every day and I only wear underwear when i use it. This was a great price and it came with a bolster pillow. I've ordered more for friends. Plus you can't beat prime..2 days shipping
I don't usually write reviews but I felt I needed to share my experience with this thing. I had originally purchased this for my husband, a big scary Veteran who suffers from chronic back pain, depression, and anxiety. His doctor suggested accupuncture, which we did look into before covid hit. I got this to get him through until we can schedule an actual appointment for him. He was very reluctant, but the first time he used it, he claims his pain was lessened and he was actually able to relax. The more he used it, the more he was able to relax as his pain lessened. He actually fell asleep on it one night because he wasn't in pain. Less pain means less anxiety. He's doing great. When I bought this thing, I thought there is NO way this simple pointy mat could hold such power but there he was, living proof. I was happy enough with the purchase because of that.I suffer from chronic migraines and they are absolutely debilitating. I have tried every treatement available and while a few things have helped me manage them better, nothing has actually worked. Tonight I began feel the dull ache creeping around my skull and started to prepare to be down for the rest of the evening and tomorrow morning. My husband suggested the mat. The relief was instant. And I do mean instant. I nearly cried from the relief. Years and years and so many doctors, and a yoga mat with golf cleats sewed into it the only thing I've ever experienced STOP a migraine from progressing. I still have a dull headache, but I'm still functional and not locked in the dark crying and shaking in pain. I feel amazing. I just can't believe it at all. I am converted.To be clear, thing SUCKS when you first lay on it. I mean, it's ridgid plastic spikes, man. It's not great. After a couple minutes, the pain turns into a warm soothing sensation that radiates throughout your body. If you're one of those people who gets the high from being tattooed, this is the only feeling I can compare it too. Yes, it's painful at first, but it eases into pleasure and relief. Will your experience be the same as mine? Who knows, everyone is different. I'm not a doctor. But I will suggest this mat to everyone I know and will be using it nightly from now on.
Wow Love it. Has improved sleeping and reduction in back pain. A bit uncomfortable at first, but give it a couple of nights & see how you feel. Some will need a lightweight cloth between skin & mat. Now warning - my husband can’t stand a deep tissue massage or a hot shower or a rough & trouble good time - his poor tender body cannot possibly handle this product. When I get a massage I want to actually feel the person touching me. I love a hot bath - so I guess I need more sensation to reach my nerves to make an impact. Do this works great for me. Not for him.
1. Yes, these are SHARP2. NEVER scoot across them3. If you live alone & your mobility is limited I'd go so far as to say, don't put it on the floor & lie down4. I use it in a recliner or a straight back chair I tip back to a wall with a footstool depending upon how much pressure I want.5. I recommend you gingerly begin in a soft chair until you get the hang of your tolerance.6. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!!! This does something of a system flush & I've learned to keep water very nearby the rest of the day as I'll easily go through a liter + and feel EXTREMELY thirsty the rest of the day.7. 32 years of parenting has taught me well that being unclothed is always when someone will set off the smoke alarm or some other ridiculous thing that seriously compromises my sanity, lol. However, it does do its best work on very thin material (like scrubs) or bare skin.8. Work up to the thin layers & bare skin!9. Unless you are very mobile (unlikely for many in enough pain to need this) again, you do NOT want to scrape across this, probably skip the floor!10. Sweet mother! The roll makes feet happy, migraine head & neck happier, lumbar suckfest improved at least for awhile. Holy hallelujah!11. When you first realize what this will do for your hurty parts, you will be tempted to get back on it, shortly thereafter with less & less between you. Remember there IS such a thing as too much. So do this carefully.12. If you didn't pay attention to 11, your skin is probably somewhat inflamed & a bit red. That will go away in a couple days. To me it wasn't painful, the additional inflammation just reminded me to stay off it a few days.13. Now that I've had it a few weeks I'm pretty attuned to my skins tolerance time & I still LOVE IT!14. I have stage IV Autoimmune Rheumatoid Disease. Every joint in my body showed damage 10 years ago because my treatment was delayed several years & I didn't know any better. My tendons & ligaments are trying to function for my bones & joints. My muscles are trying to function for my tendons & ligaments. RA damage is irreversible. My pain level on average is between a 6-10 with NSAIDs & pain meds. Just within the time frame of the few weeks I've had this, I've been able to reduce pain relieving medication by 50%! Sometimes I can get down to about a 4 if I don't try doing anything. I am waking up more mornings without my back arched or my feet flexed (no I have no clue how I sleep like that) but I do feel more rested most mornings!15. If you live with chronic pain, you WANT this!